UND's Boeser Gone to the Canucks already.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I hope poolman and jost feel like they have some unfinished business and come back next year. Boeser looked like belonged out there and got to get his first goal with his parent watching from the suite. Congrats to him and his family!

620ranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
brock played a solid game game its pretty impresive that he can play a double ot game and play a game today like he did my hats off to him

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
925k for 2 weeks and a year off his first contract??? not sure how any of these guys at the point they are at can play one more year of their hockey careers in college... they are basically gifting their potential salary right to the school they are playing for... awesome for us fans, but a really shitty business decision...

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hate to see him leave but I figured he wouldn't stick around. Best of luck to him.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just went to check BB scores on ESPN and had Boesers story on the top headlines section. Way to make ND proud!

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would rather have seen his spinorama find the back of the net on Friday and have him make his Canuck debut on April 9, but we were lucky he stuck around for the Sioux this year. Good luck to him as well as whomever else leaves, for that kind of cash, pretty tough to pass up that kind of money.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76