New to nda

Chefwayne33

Hello all, new to the site, I promise to post lots of reports of how many fish I don't catch, maybe we can keep a tally on how much equipment I donate to the river

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
new member? or current member feeding some psychosis that liquor brings on?

only time will tell

Chefwayne33

I'm a trained chef went to school been cooking for 14 years, and whereas booze may have once affected my concept of time it no longer does, I'm excited to be apart of this group seems like you guys have lots of fun. I just moved to north Dakota a year and a half ago and didn't start fishing here until middle of August last year. I grew up on Lake Michigan so I've spent most of my time trolling for salmon and trout, never fished for walleyes until I moved here and they are proving to be a bit tricky for me from shore. I got a late start last year I'm hoping this year I can get into them a little bit.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where do you live now? Do you reel retrieve with your left or right hand? Whats your opinion on blue platers and sconis? Do you like slot limits and closed spring fishing during spawning. How about docking or not docking your dogs tails, do you like pickled mushky, are you a member of a country club and drink root beer from a Dixie cup

Last edited:

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome! and get ready. It'll be nice to have a trained chef as well. Walleyes early in the year are generally much easier than in August

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
welcome , What part of the state are you located sure there is soimebody else in that part that will be able to lend a few tips and pointers

Chefwayne33

I'm originally from a town just south of Green Bay on Lake Michigan called two rivers, yes I love the packers, I lived in Minneapolis the last 8 years prior to moving here. I love the sconis obviously but I could deal without the blue platers, there's a reason I don't live there anymore. I think closed spring fishing could be avoided if anglers used common sense and didn't over harvest, and I haven't had to deal with slot limits much so I can't make an opinion on it from experience, I've practiced management while hunting, and again I think it comes down to respecting the waters and fish, harvest what you'll utilize, release what you won't. I see it's place and it makes sense in trying to grow a population where that population needs help. I am not a part of a country club and never will be, and I prefer my root beer from a glass bottle

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome..but word of caution..some members can get all goony on you once in a while..enjoy the ride

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 57