NDA Depredation and Invassive Species Scoreboard 2017

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
All this talk of the harm that feral cats do to wildlife and how coots kill ducks, I got to thinking maybe an NDA sanctioned kill tally would be beneficial. (A coot tourney would be a lot of fun but the logistics would be a challenge.) What species could be included?

- Feral cats
- coots
- yotes
- snows (I know there's a limit, but look what they're doing to the tundra)
- Beaver (wait for it...)
- gophers/p-dogs
- badgers
- carp
- pre-spawn pig walleyes

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Should we include riverfisher(s)? Think of the damage caused to all the innocent boat ramps, roads, and sand bars...

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
This escalated quickly. Soon the Southern Poverty Law Center will name NDA a hate group citing this thread.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beavers. Put them on the list. Cute lil critters they are not. Sneaky bastages. They swim around at night, delivering heart palpitations to people like myself, just trying to enjoy some #&%*@ mother nature!!

When it's real calm and quiet and you're waist deep in the river, and one slaps the water right behind you - you tend to just get up and scuttle across the water, to the other side of the river.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Beavers. Put them on the list. Cute lil critters they are not. Sneaky bastages. They swim around at night, delivering heart palpitations to people like myself, just trying to enjoy some #&%*@ mother nature!!

When it's real calm and quiet and you're waist deep in the river, and one slaps the water right behind you - you tend to just get up and scuttle across the water, to the other side of the river.

Been there.....good thing I fell and my waders filled with water because they were in need of a cleaning. I blame river monsters for being afraid of things that go splash when I'm chest deep in water at night...Jeremy wade that sob

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was bit 25 years ago seriously, out at downer pond east of fagro. Not sure if it was a turtle or exactly what, but it was at 2 am, and left a little pinch mark, and slight blood draw out of my fore arm. Scared the shit right out of me, to the point that I sat on shore, even though the girls with birthday suits stayed in the pond... Fear over took my other primal need.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
ice pirates need to be dealt with like they do up in wells county get the auger hot and burn off their nut sack for stealing holes

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been there.....good thing I fell and my waders filled with water because they were in need of a cleaning. I blame river monsters for being afraid of things that go splash when I'm chest deep in water at night...Jeremy wade that sob

Sounded like someone chucked a 16-pound Brunswick in the water right behind me. Serious pucker-factor.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80