AIM On Devils Lake

Denny

Hello North Dakota Anglers

The 1st event of your season was a success on the Missouri River. The next stop is Devils Lake may 21st 2017. REGISTRATION will close Wednesday may 17th at 11:59PM.

Couple of things I want to remind you of. If you want to fish the state championship on Devils Lake in August you must fish 3 Qualifiers during the regular season. That means this event is a must. We have a field that is growing daily and should rival the field at Bismarck in April. That is the makings for a good strong circuit that will last for many years in NoDak.

Go to our website aim fishing .com and get signed up today, before its to late!

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
Get signed up people! I guarantee you will enjoy the format of these tourneys and you get to build a network of fishing friends! Even if you can't fish all the events this year, try one out and see what it's all about. The entry fee is very reasonable and payouts are really good as well!

Hope to see some of you in Devils Lake!

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
Is it too early for the jigging rap bite at the towers. I guess I'll find out as I'll be parked there Sunday. No need to prefish with that goldmine!!!

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
It says on the rules that anglers under age 12 must get explicit approval by AIM to participate. How do i go about gaining this explicit approval?

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck guys... I'll be getting chores done wondering if the new boat is thinking about me too

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good to see youngters getting into the scene,have a good friend that teamed up with his 8yr old two years ago,took the AIM team championship that 1st yr,won't be long and the kid will have his own sponsors.

aim team grothe.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69