Boat insurance and crankbait s

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have insurance through Bob Luellen at World Wide Marine. Kick ass insurance! I knew I called the right place when, after all the standard questions they started asking me specific questions about my gear. Like, What type of depth finders do you have? Do you carry a spare prop with you? How many seats do you have? Custom tarp?

After it was all said and done they still were cheaper then American Family by $20 a month, with higher coverage and lower deductibles!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
i am a insurance company's dream - never really collect on anything. Collected on my homeowners once a small amount at that and that was an act of god to do. I dont think many people would of went through the paper work i did/ they would of just bent over. I worked on some client cases in 97 GF and all and those were like impossible to get reimbursed correctly on. With that said out of site out of mind.

I am sure when i purchased my boat i gave my agent the purchase agreement. ID'd the motor and trolling motor seperately and then estimated gear at 7k.

I asked him the other day ago if i was insurance for FMV and he said yes --- so then you start thinking -- boat motor fairly easy to determine. That brought me to FMV of your gear ??

Homeowners--- does it work if your boat is parked somewhere other than home. I know I have had little boats that i could totally insurance under a home owners policy liability due to HP. How does that work with bigger boats? i was never given the option.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I use Bob Luellen as well. In fact, I'm betting most tournament fisherman do. $500 deductible on motor/hull. Graphs are double covered under home owners and boat. Tackle is a rough estimate but I have pictures of everything.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last fall I was robbed. Little bastages went right in my garage and took 3 tackle boxes. I have renters Ins. through Am. Family. Long story short, I found some of stuff while driving around town, and ended up with a $2,000 check. One word of advice, take pictures of everything!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now there's a word you don't see often.

had to google it. The Kennedy's were a dirty group.

- - - Updated - - -

Last fall I was robbed. Little bastages went right in my garage and took 3 tackle boxes. I have renters Ins. through Am. Family. Long story short, I found some of stuff while driving around town, and ended up with a $2,000 check. One word of advice, take pictures of everything!!

I know how you feel there. Good thing I had pictures of the big ticket items.

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have all state and have been happy with them so far. I also have never had a claim. I insure the contents at 15k as well as having an additional rider on my home owners. I have pictures of the big stuff, but am thinking of adding a lot more pics...

620ranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
30k with a 250 deductable well worth it unless everything gets taken

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 82