New Season Of Deadliest Catch

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
New season starts tomorrow for those of you that still follow the show.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was a good show last night. Those guys are crazy, 48 hours no sleep??? Not for this guy

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The captain on the Saga needs to grow up. His 'habit' is going to cost him everything, or could kill someone.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The captain on the Saga needs to grow up. His 'habit' is going to cost him everything, or could kill someone.

Starting to wonder if it's real. There's no way this could really take place could it? Could Elliots problems all be fake? I mean let's think about the legalities here. Would the discovery channel really let a camera crew stay aboard the saga if they really knew there was a junky out motor boatin around in 40 foot swells? Is this the season it all falls apart kind of like duck dynasty did when everything was just turned into a terrible script? Is this discovery channels way of keeping people still interested in the show after watching the same boats for 8 years drag pots? Just thinkin.....nope not drinkin but.........I still like the show but.....Wutcha think? Maybe I
m crazy but it makes for a good story.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm currently watching it as I sit up at 4 am with a throat that feels like I swallowed puffer fish covered in cayenne pepper. First time I've been sick in years.

New season son has a different feel to it. Elliot can fish but the drug thing is amazingly stupid. I would think the camera crew would prevent him from running off to a drug deal. If I had a captain that was getting high, there would be mutiny. No place for that on the water.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im not sure about the drama on that boat. but it sure would be hard to script most of that show. 40 foot waves dont listen very well.
Freddy on the wizard is a fricken animal.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last Sunday morning I gathered around four dozen nightcrawlers in that miserable rain and wind. I came back and told my wife that I and the guys from Deadliest Catch are cut from the same cloth…….She rolled her eyes……..I don’t get it???

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76