Is a GUI possible????

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've put away about a 18 pak today and started the grill in an attempt to grill some elk burgers. Can a guy get a Grilling Under the Influence citation??? I hope not as the burgers are done and they smell AWESOME, so I guess I may not care at this point. Grill On Guys!!!!!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fines are doled out in the form of over/under done meat at a minimum up to and including 3rd degree burning on any/all appendages you're too close to the heat source with. Darwin and Murphy are low down mean dirty bastards.

over/under done meat is a green light for the offending GUI chef to receive a never-ending rash of offensive cooking references as well as fully warranted questions regarding his manliness from the time of the offense until the end of time.

Last edited:

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not in your case, have the good taste to grill elk burgers, paced yourself as to not explode grill/ignite your person or abode and type clearly so we can all read and be jealous. Well played

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
The fines are doled out in the form of over/under done meat at a minimum up to and including 3rd degree burning on any/all appendages you're too close to the heat source with. Darwin and Murphy are low down mean dirty bastards.

over/under done meat is a green light for the offending GUI chef to receive a never-ending rash of offensive cooking references as well as fully warranted questions regarding his manliness from the time of the offense until the end of time.

OK,.....well the flames touched the meat, so I wasn't baking..........and there wasn't a single burger cooked past med rare..........and I didn't scald or scorch my weiner.......so did I pass??????????

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
A whole 18 pack??? Not sure if i should high five you, or call an ambulance. Was it at least light beer?

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
A whole 18 pack after work, ya maybe better call da amubulance. Since noon/noon-thirty, just keeping a happy balance between dehydration and shy bladder syndrom.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
18?!!!! I couldn't type at all believe it or not. I think I had about 14 in me when I decided to comment on a trout photo and gave Big J a seizure. That was the single best response to anything I've posted BTW. Anyways, grill on you crazy rapscallion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXswale5Kss

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
According to my head this morning, it's possible. I started about 10am as it was such a nice day and a Friday. Now the fridge in empty and the weekend is here.....need to get to the store.....quick.

lionslayer25

Founding Member
Founding Member
If your elk burgers are as tasty as the deer heart dinner, I think you could rid off any fine they toss at you with a sample.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67