Bismarck Larks

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone been down for a game? We've been meaning to get down there. Heard it's a good time. Beer and good baseball.

Trav

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have been to a couple and they are a great time!!! They also have tons of things for th kids. I hope they get enough support to keep them around.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went to their second game with the wife and kid. It's definitely an upgraded facility since I last played there. Good baseball with a couple of homegrown ND kids, good food and cold beer. Nice to have something higher than legion ball in Bismarck again.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I went to the 1st and 2nd games and had a good time. We had seats in the home rum club area and beer is good but the food could use some improvement

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
that home run club seems to be about the best deal. Although I'm not looking to get rip roarin' drunk with the family, all you can drink might be a good time for a bachelor party.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully they can make it; it's a nice addition to the summer. After going to a Bucks game a couple weeks ago, I have my doubts on that lasting too long...

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
My family and I were at the first game. We had fun watching my first walk off.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The home run club does not include all you can drink, you get a wrist band with 7 drink tabs. the all you can drink is for pop and water. The food is buffet style and is all you want to eat but everything ends after the 7th inning.

that home run club seems to be about the best deal. Although I'm not looking to get rip roarin' drunk with the family, all you can drink might be a good time for a bachelor party.

Mizzou21

I have 2 tickets to this Saturdays game at 6:05 and can't make it. Anyone happen to know any of the 7 pack ticket holders or season ticket holders who may be able to swap my Saturdays tickets for Friday nights game? Thanks for the help, and the game and atmosphere was a lot of fun. If anyone likes to have a hot dog and beer and watch a baseball game on a nice night, I highly recommend it!!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have 2 tickets to this Saturdays game at 6:05 and can't make it. Anyone happen to know any of the 7 pack ticket holders or season ticket holders who may be able to swap my Saturdays tickets for Friday nights game? Thanks for the help, and the game and atmosphere was a lot of fun. If anyone likes to have a hot dog and beer and watch a baseball game on a nice night, I highly recommend it!!
You should get back on the hill for old times sake!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70