Aim 2017 Yamaha Team of the Year Points

Denny

Here, for your review is the current points standings in the AWWS Yamaha Motor Corp USA Team of the Year race. The winner will take home a 2017 T9.9 Kicker. Points will be accrued from 3 of the 4 qualifiers and the championship to crown a state champion. Sign up for the next event July 16th on Lake Sakakawea at New Town now!

Attachments

TOY 1.jpg TOY 2.jpg

sig357

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sitting in 32nd as of now. But we arent fishing the last tournament. Gonna take our chances at Devils lake to place top 5 in state championship. Its a long shot but feel its our best one.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha,thought it was my old eyes as well... I see my buddy and his 9yr old son is sitting in 3rd place,little shit has it dialed in.Team Grothe.

team grothe.jpg

Last edited:

Tim Sandstrom

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha,thought it was my old eyes as well... I see my buddy and his 9yr old son is sitting in 3rd place,little shit has it dialed in.Team Grothe.

MV5BMjE2Nzk1NTA5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTg5OTQ2NDE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Ross stopped by to visit on the Mississippi a couple times and I was going to ask why he hangs out with that Tim P. character!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Timmer's been a long time! Were you fishing the tourney on the sippi? Ross is a stand up guy,all around good shit.

Tim Sandstrom

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Timmer's been a long time! Were you fishing the tourney on the sippi? Ross is a stand up guy,all around good shit.

Yeah, I got lucky and two of the top teams in AIM points last year got a top 5 in the ND State Championship and opened door for two teams. We were 7th in points and got in. So my old junk got pulled to the true Big Muddy for the National Championship.

Made mistakes on fishing Pool 3 too early in week and wrote it off. Spent most time in Pool 4. Day one we were slightly surviving but knew it would take 30 pound bag to stand a chance day two (no sense in fishing for anything but 1st). So instead of fill card with the 16-19 inch fish we died in big fish spots and die we did.

Ross didn't even need to get the cameras out to get our highlights. Ha. We still somehow managed 20th (out of 30). I figured we would have dropped to near last with bringing only 6 some pounds in day two. Different style of fishing there! The local whooped it up there. It was crazy fishing flood stages so hard to know what to do and more so where to do it. It was fun though.

Pretty much stinking it up this year but have two events hooing for 180 point or better finishes. Might squeak back in yet or do it hard way and take top 5 at Devils in August.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Different fishing the sippi for sure,have'nt herd from skarlis this year since his hunting accident but he's a great river rat as well,close friend of Ross,they pair well figuring shit out.Local talent really like their honey holes and can be aggressive at times to the tourney folks and visa versa.,pool 4 is the worst.

So,good for you Timmer's,glad your doing well,hopefully you'll cash a check this summer.Thanx for the note.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 116
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69