Wild Game Nation dbag caught poaching

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
wow, what a puke. That's bullshit that he only lost his hunting rights for 2 years. I know guys that shot foam deer for their first offense and lost their hunting rights for 10+ years. They didn't even kill an actual deer, they shot a fake deer! This dipshit kills 2 elk, leaves one lay for waste, and has had multiple incidents prior and only gets 2 years suspension? what a fricken joke.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
it is the worst show on tv the guy is a huge duche bag and cant stand his voice will never but any of the junk they peddle

★★★★★ Legendary Member
it is the worst show on tv the guy is a huge duche bag and cant stand his voice will never but any of the junk they peddle

I agree with you these guys are first class shitbags and ARE NOT any kind of example for sportsman, their families and kids to follow. I'm going to use them as an example of what not to do or act like in the outdoors in my Hunter ED classes. They have absolutely no ethics or any sense of responsibility.

As for the stuff they sell heres somethings I ran across.

Ryan, alongside with his father, Big Bill and brother Matt have acquired other hunting companies including Flextone Game Calls and Barnett Crossbows. After college Ryan and his brother Matt experimented with making high nutrition deer feed and successfully launched Wildgame Innovations with the help of their father, Big Bill.

Looks like I have a few more things on my list of stuff not to buy or support.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a hunter at all, but I do have an opinion that doesn't only relate to hunters. Hit him where it hurts. In the wallet. $23K won't even buy half a pickup. Make the fines $200K.

Secondly, after reading the comments on the link, one guy said it perfectly... "I know I will be getting rid of my Wildgame cameras, and not promoting his products either".

If the people who peddle and sell his products give him the stink-eye, he'll go away.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
In the few scenes I've happened upon whilst channel surfing, Big Bill ALWAYS sounded shit-faced, like the Johnsonville/Frabil guy.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
ya his show has never intrigued me in the slightest i've watched it enough to know they are absolute and complete morons and thats as much as i've watched it, does the outdoor channel drop shows that have guys like him running them or what is there protocol on things of this nature, does anyone know?

spanky

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe Ritz was not charged or fined and cleared of any wrongdoing. But, i could be wrong...Big Bill has always been one of my least favorites anyways, good riddance

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good for you guys, iffn you like watching someone else enjoy the outdoors, but I cant stand that shit. The whispering, and douchiness of it all is more than I can stomach, even if the guys are nice and doing a neat job.
The ego of someone thinking they are so neat that others are willing to sit and watch them hunt... :;:huh just fricken not for me.

That Johnsonville guy is worth watching for about 3 minutes, cause he is just so comical, makes me smile while he is getting so jacked up.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe Ritz was not charged or fined and cleared of any wrongdoing. But, i could be wrong...Big Bill has always been one of my least favorites anyways, good riddance

he is a rotten piece of fame seeking shit that might have weaseled his way out of it due to having it under other peoples names. I wont ever buy tc because it helps fund dinks like him.

Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources News Release

Game Trails LLC, McTavish fined $50,000 for illegal deer kills April 3, 2009 Contact: Mark Marraccini FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 1-800-858-1549, ext. 4425

Frankfort, Ky. – A Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources deer biologist who noticed discrepancies while analyzing 2006 hunter deer harvest data triggered an 18-month long state and federal law enforcement investigation that produced one of the largest wildlife penalties in state history last month in United States District Court, Owensboro.

Game Trails, a more than 12,000-acre Limited Liability Corporation commercial hunting preserve in Union and Crittenden counties, controlled by sole proprietor owner and then Thompson/Center Arms President and CEO Gregg Ritz, and its site manager, William Dirk McTavish, Jr., 43, of Paducah, paid $50,000 in fines after pleading guilty to numerous misdemeanor violations of the Lacey Act of taking wildlife unlawfully, and for making false statements to Kentucky officers about the takings and interstate transporting of wildlife. United States Magistrate Judge E. Robert Goebel ordered that Game Trails LLC, pay a $35,000 fine and McTavish pay a $15,000 fine.

Robert Christopher Helms, 40, of Boonville , Indiana , and a former Game Trails guide, faces up to five years in federal prison after pleading guilty to a felony count of threatening a federal witness. His sentencing is scheduled for June 11.

Department wildlife and deer biologist David Yancy, in August 2007, noticed numerous inconsistencies while comparing and analyzing 2006 Telecheck deer harvest data with data that Game Trails LLC supplied to Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) in Georgia .

Yancy and department Private Lands Wildlife Biologist Phillip Sharp raised these irregularities with Union County conservation officer Lt. Greg Noel. Noel, already familiar with Game Trails and the property, enlisted the help of Crittenden County officer Randy Conway. They began the lengthy process of reconciling the Telechecked deer harvest reports of Game Trails clients with information from QDMA.

Their investigation turned up numerous instances of Game Trails employees, their friends and family chronically taking over-limits of deer, outside hunting season parameters, supplying false information to Kentucky Fish and Wildlife and using social security numbers of Game Trails clients without their permission to Telecheck their deer harvests.

Noel and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Special Agent John Barham then discovered hundreds of deer jawbones and documentation tying them to Game Trails when they traveled to Atlanta, and served a federal search warrant at QDMA’s headquarters. By sending the jawbones to another state, Game Trails was guilty of transporting illegally taken deer out of state and triggered the Lacey Act violations.

Noel said that the property, bordered by about 4½ miles of Ohio River, was owned by Kimball International and leased to Ritz and sharecroppers. He said that the previous owner had used local draw hunting to manage the deer herd, but that Game Trails eliminated that practice because it interfered with its filming and big buck hunting routines. As a result, the herd grew quickly and Game Trails contacted QDMA to evaluate and make recommendations about improving the deer herd.

Game Trails then supplied QDMA with completed data sheets and jawbones of harvested deer. It was this data, discovered during Noel’s and Barham’s investigation, which conflicted with Telecheck data.

Noel says Game Trails has recently vacated the property and is moving its operations to Ohio.​
[FONT=&quot]
[COLOR=#ECF0F1 !important]Print a Coupon for Fortify™ Probiotics

[/FONT]
[/COLOR]

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed,the few times I tuned in to this show,this loud mouth narcissist pos was /seemed to be drunk,further this guy is loaded cash wise,huge log home sitting on alot of property,$23k...Haha,drop in the bucket for this pos.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
My most unfavorite hunting show ever. Never could stand those a$$wipes

sierra1995

Founding Member
Founding Member
theses guys are the real deal.. cant wait for more videos[video]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMpPoB1m-WolekrH-QsK8zw[/video]

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67