Back to ND!!

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm back! I was able to find employment back in ND and moved the family back up here. It wasn't too hard to talk the wife and kids into coming back. I was a bit surprised but not at all disappointed. I wasn't very vocal on this site when I lived here last time but I really enjoyed everything about it. It took me a while when I moved away to detach myself from it. I'm looking forward to the friendships and knowledge this page has to offer!!

Here are a couple of pics of things I've done since I've been back...My boy caught both of the lings. My first experience with them, I was a bit freaked out until I figured out what they were... The biggest was about 5lbs! Good times!
Ling.png20170421190836_IMG_6768.jpg

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome back. I have never lived anywhere but ND. What would I miss if I moved away? What am I taking for granted?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome back. I have never lived anywhere but ND. What would I miss if I moved away? What am I taking for granted?

Good questions.. I've never lived anywhere but Minot and Bismarck, which is truly odd, given all the knowledge and worldliness that I possess.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
But there is also evidence this could be BedWetter at age 32. Recent employment badge photos of his are strikingly similar!

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I hear Ling taste like Cod fish, is that right

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Things that I missed...Walleye, Pike, lots of options for fishing, ice fishing...I couldn't answer your question about what you are taking for granted. That is for you to find out on your own.

- - - Updated - - -

I hear Ling taste like Cod fish, is that right

If you boil it it tastes like lobster...amazing stuff dipped in garlic butter!

Thanks guys! I'm excited to be back and ready to make some good friends via ND Anglers!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67