Large SIOUX Stickers

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
Does anyone have link for ordering College team mascot decals/stickers?? Ive been noticing larger (12"x12") decals on rear windows of vehicles and curious as to where I could purchase??

I checked out Fathead.com and NCHC.Com but yet to find anything of decent size.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Try Ebay as I think businesses can no longer get the items. Someone will have one but how much you want to pay will decide whether one comes to you...

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
you need to find someone with a vinyl cutter that can make you one. und quit giving trademark licenses for the sioux logo several years ago to anyone except the vendors that produce the dakota legacy collection. there are still a few people that make and sell sioux stuff, its just not legal so most of them don't advertise very much.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
you need to find someone with a vinyl cutter that can make you one. und quit giving trademark licenses for the sioux logo several years ago to anyone except the vendors that produce the dakota legacy collection. there are still a few people that make and sell sioux stuff, its just not legal so most of them don't advertise very much.

the first rule of fight club....

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shake my head... Give it up sioux fans

Haha. For me they will be the Sioux until I die and I personally couldn't care less what anyone else calls them or thinks of me if I call them the Sioux. Maybe you should take your own advise and just give up telling other people to give it up.

In response to the original question of the thread, I know you can find some Sioux stuff on etsy. I'm not positive about the window decals specifically but I know you can find other Sioux stuff on there for sure.

Last edited:

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member
I have to finally give it to UND. Someone had a vision of what the tribes were about to do to the state with the fiasco of the pipeline and decided to change the name. I was once a person who always called them the 'S' word and now, I will do my best to never do it again.

Embrace the Hawks logo. Sorry, I"m one of those guys who has to remind people of things as it seems we tend to forget very quickly.

Pedro

Established Member
Well said walleye. After they bankrupted our state, I quickly became "over it"

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some people are missing the point--The Sioux name is the namesake of UND, and the assnine NCAA had to flex their muscles to end the team name due to their feelings of harmful or hurtful effects, when in reality, the Tribes of North Dakota originally condoned the name, giving UND their blessing in using the nickname. At the time, it was considered a honor for the Sioux Nation. The late John von Rueden, an UND alum and star UND football player researched and wrote an excellent article in the Bismarck Tribune about when the fiasco started. This is another example of overpowered politically correct stupidity and the NCAA's overflexed muscle! Look what UND has done for the native people at the school...then tell me I'm out of line!

Last edited:

Pedro

Established Member
Not quite measure. One tribe decided to go against the grain. Any guesses on which tribe.....

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W1UB3U8/?tag=nodakangler10-20

I've seen the 18"X18" elsewhere too but haven't located them yet. Just remember once you put that on your vehicle you are leaving yourself/vehicle as a target for vandalism from the other fans including the green and gold fans.

I've always wanted one of the large decals but never pulled the trigger for fear of vandalism....I do like seeing them though!

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
Ask and you will receive.......with a little extra of course;) Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate the pre-season jabs as college hockey isn't that far away and the B.S. will then flow like the salmon of Capistrano..

Big Iron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ask and you will receive.......with a little extra of course;) Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate the pre-season jabs as college hockey isn't that far away and the B.S. will then flow like the salmon of Capistrano..

Love me some college hockey. Wish the old WCHA line up was still around (back when men were men). No matter how much i hate UND, I appreciate the great match ups there used to be with the Gophs.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74