BigRackMounter

1. Lake Josephine

Does anyone know how close to the ice you can get a pickup either East side off the highway or from the boat ramp from the South?
  2. Sibley Lake

Has anyone one been out to Sibley? How's the ice thickness\ hidden pressure ridges? Did the storm mess up access at all? I know in years past that road in has been a $#|% show. Thinking about doing a over nighter out there this weekend. Anyone having any luck?

Thanks,,
    Tags: sibley lake Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sibley Lake
  3. Alkaline Lake

Looking for some info on Alkaline Lake south of Tappen. I've never fished this lake before and taking out a buddy that this is his first time on the ice so I'm hoping to make it fun for him. We will be setting up in the dark tomorrow morning. Any guidance on where to start off or spots to try throughout the day would be appreciated. My first thought was right off the middle where the N and S pools come together and shallow up. Please let me know if I'm way off.

Thanks guys and gals.
  4. Any one been out to lake Tschida?

Wondering whats left of the ice we are going out this weekend for a boys trip. Should we bring short rods or long rods? maybe both?
    Categories
    Lake Tschida
  5. Sibley Lake Sat Feb 6th

Fished Sibley 8AM to 8pm this Sat ice was good 16" vehicles driving all over. No activity during daylight, lots of tents moving around along and resetting up along the point west side so I assume they were having similar luck as us. At sundown we managed to get a few small ones but nothing worth keeping. Long day for nothing to show.
    Categories
    Sibley Lake

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter