bones32

1. Devils Lake

Did a quick two day trip up to devils lake. Never got on the jumbo perch was in the military point area. found lots of small perch fish 24-37 FOW. Morning and evening eyes was a success no monster but perfect eaters. Were hitting rippin raps on day one and then second day bobbers seemed to catch more fish. Did set up in 9 foot to spear so slimmy pike ended up with 3 good pike if our groups aim was a bit better would have had more. we did however see some jumbo perch up in the trees while spearing. Ice was 16-19 inches and you could drive about anywhere. Only thing that would limit driving ...
    Categories
    Devils Lake
  2. Indian Creek

Fished Indian creek again yesterday. north half of the lake is frozen over now and has about 4 inches of ice. Fish south side of the lake again around 10 inches. Fished from 5fow-21 most active fish were shallow 10 foot or less ended up with a few nice eyes 16-19 inches. Lots of perch around 6-7 and 5 of them 8-11.
    Categories
    Other: SW ND Area
  3. Devils lake

Wondering what storm damage there was to ice travel up on Devils.  Heading up there on Jan. 4th and wondering how ice travel will be if I only bring a half ton pick up?  Any info from the area will be great.  Will be posting a report after the trip hoping to find some devils lake jumbos.
    Categories
    Devils Lake
  4. Indian Creek

Fished Indian creek yesterday. East side of the lake had open water. Drilled my way out on the west side of the lake 7-9 inches on that side. Tried anywhere from 6ft out to 19 and had no luck except little perch. I did find a few 9 and 10's inchers but tough to come by. Had two walleyes right at dark both 16 in. If anyone plans on going down there make sure to drill as you go and be safe.
    Categories
  5. lake sak

Never fished the big water on the ice before. I fish charging eagle bay a lot in the summer wondering if it is accessible in the winter? Also any other hard water tips for the big lake?

Updated 04-05-2018 at 11:35 AM by Vollmer

Categories
    Information Requests
  6. Indian Creek

Fished Indian creek saturday. Went home with 3 walleyes all 16' and 10 perch 10-11 in. was in 15 fow right on a break. Jiggin was slow dead minnow on a bobber with any kind of glow jig seemed to work best.
    Categories
  7. patterson Lake

Fishing walleyes 16 fow just two one 14 and a 16. Switched to spearing pike and ended up with 5 between three of us. Smallest was 26 and biggest was 37". While jigging was marking fish just a very light bite.
    Categories

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter