Recent Report Posts

1. Missouri river Ft Rice area

tried spearing twice in the last couple of weeks. little success the first time, nothing the 2nd. Clarity is 7' at best.
    Categories
    Missouri River
  2. lake audubon 2/16/2020

BUNK TRIP....went sat out there four of us all day from sun up to sun down multiple depths and didnt get not a single bite not one of us we were off the totten trail boat...i havnt been there in years and dont think ill be going back for years to come all the ppl pulling there ice castles off the ice around us made me think we wernt the only ones not getting any action
    Tags: lake audubon Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Lake Audubon
  3. Lake Tschida

I have ice fished this lake with hit or miss success in the past but always wondered what the night bite was like. My son and i planned an all niter for this last sat. Got set up about 3pm and started very slow with us not catching a fish till close to 8pm. We did manage to get a limit but it was a grind. Didnt seem like any particular time period had a flurry of activity but managed to pick off a fish every 45 to 90 mins all night long with the bite slowing down after about 8am sun morning. Got alot of dinks that this lake is known for but did get a couple 15 inchers and 3 more between 17 and ...
    Categories
    Lake Tschida
  4. Deepwater 2/8

Couple buddies and I fished Deepwater Saturday 2/8...hit the ice in the morning-fished all day. Ice was a good 20 to 25 inches throughout the bay...no issues driving trucks most places. There is a large pressure ridge at the mouth of the bay, we looked for a place to cross at the south end-did not feel it was safe to cross with the wheelers. Fishing was slow-targeted 24 to 30 fow...caught a few cats in the morning, one 20 inch keeper walleye at mid day. The afternoon/early evening bite was slow as well, we caught a few dinks and one additional keeper. Weather nice for early Feb...be safe out there ...
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  5. Big mallard marsh

Anyone fished big mallard recently, trying to fish something different these weekend?
  6. Who says OAHE doesn't have big fish!

Name:  20200125_175739.jpg
Views: 5225
Size:  61.2 KB
    Only bite of the day. First fish out of my new shack! Put it back, I'd say over 10lbs
    Categories
    Lake Oahe
  7. Weber

Fished weber,from 730 to noon in 16 to 22' marked maybe 10 fish and went home with a empty bucket. Punched a bunch of holes all over.
    Categories
    Other: SE ND Area
  8. Douglas Bay

Was out on Douglas yesterday (Sunday). Ice was good until around the guard camp point, there it was broken up from a windy freeze, but still fine for ATV/SXS travel. 18-20" back towards the landings, about 14-17" everywhere else we drilled. We were on a ATV.

Tried 2 different spots spearing, saw 8 pike total, speared 4, one was 19lbs. Water was clear to about 6-7 ft, then got murky. Orange/black was the color.

Fished walleye on a hump in the evening. Got set up a little late, but ended up catching 3, bite was hot for about 15-20 minutes, then slowed to ...
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  9. Broken Oar Ice Tournament 2020

Looked like a decent turn out, but i didn't stay to see the results. Anyone know where to find what fish and size of fish were caught Saturday?
    Categories
    Missouri River
  10. Lake Audubon

Fished Sat/Sun, (1-11/12), fishing was slow. Fish were biting light. Only kept one 16". Had a couple nice ones around 7 Sat nite. Was fishing in 24' of water. Ice was about 20"
    Categories
    Lake Audubon
  11. Froelich Dam

Has anyone fished Froelich Dam? I'm new to the Bismarck area and looking for some spots to try. Thanks.
    Categories
    Fordville Dam
  12. Lake Audobun

Fished Audobun this past weekend around the turtle lake access in 18 fow, with little success. Marked a couple throughout the night, but overall it was extremely slow. Thinking maybe the winter storm coulda messed with the fish. Gonna try it again this coming weekend... Has anyone been having luck up there lately though?
    Categories
    Lake Audubon
Page 1 of 173 1231151101 ... LastLast

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube