Recent Report Posts

1. Tailrace

Hi all. New to the site here. Was thinking about heading up to the tailrace in the next day or 2. Have never really fished it. Anyone know if there's been much success lately, or what a newbie should start with up there? Appreciate it!
    Categories
    Missouri River
  2. Rifle range

Dusted off the ol lund and put in at the range for the morning. No suprise water is way high. Super slow. Only caught 2 small eyes all morning. Great morning to be out no doubt but if you are looking for actual fish this probably isnt where you wanna be right now.
    Categories
    Missouri River
  3. Missouri River Bismarck

Went out from 630 to 930 tonight north to double ditch and further. Found slack water but not a bite. Beautiful night. Water was dirty and river is high. Anyone else have any luck north with high water? Going to get a little higher before it plateaus for the month of July. Going to try Lake Alkaline this weekend.
    Categories
    Missouri River
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images   
  4. Missouri River Bismarck

A buddy and I have been in Bismarck this week for work. We have been fishing the river here around town in the evenings. It's been a lot of fun learning this system. Walleyes seem to be pretty easy to come by. I'm definitely jealous of you guys who live around here!
    Water clarity is around 2.5'. Water temp is 53°-54°. All we had to do was find the structure and pitch jigs or cranks at it and we caught walleyes.
    Categories
    Missouri River
  5. Any reports for the New Town area?

Anyone fished the river out of the New Town area recently? How's the river? Any luck? Thinking about going next weekend with a buddy from out of town. But if it's not good yet then he won't make the trip. Thanks in advance.
    Categories
    Missouri River
  6. Missouri Around bis

Been fishing around bismarck for walleye recently. Took the boat out at Fox one day w no luck. Been shore fishing at fox and have only managed 1 walleye in 3 or 4 trips on shore. Shore fished last night at the desert and caught 2 sturgeon and a cat. Was hoping someone had some tips for some walleye near bismarck. I go to umary and am leaving next weekend and I want to get on a decent amount of eyes before I head home for the summer!
    Categories
    Missouri River
  7. Missouri - Bismarck

I heard most of the ramps around Bismarck / Mandan are open as of April 2nd, but haven’t heard any fishing reports. Anyone been out lately?
    Categories
    Missouri River
  8. Spring tailrace.

This isn’t a report but a question. Just curious if the tailrace has a good spring bite from shore at night on the rocks in the chutes. Have been getting the itch and was thinking about heading up there to give it a whirl. I guess I have always heard of a good fall bite but don’t think I have heard much about the spring. Just curious..
    Categories
    Missouri River
  9. Beaver Bay

He anyone fished beaver bay lately? Thinking of trying it this coming weekend, but have no idea if there is fish being caught. Any info would be helpful!
    Categories
    Missouri River
  10. Heskett Stairway

I went out last night, Nov. 11 to Heskett to try and catch a few walleye. Ended up not catching anything, but I was only out there for About an hour. The guy next to me caught a nice eye, probably around 6-7 lbs. wasn’t the best night, but I’m going to be out again tonight so I will post another report!
    Categories
    Missouri River
  11. Burbot? (Not a report)

Was wondering if many people target or just unintentionally have any luck catching burbot in the tailrace?
    Categories
    Missouri River
  12. Tailrace

In the morning 3 ways in the chutes were fun a few nice rainbow trout biggest around 10 pounds, an 8 and 2, lost another nice 1 at the boat. Lots of carp and Cisco and 1 drum. A few of the wonder what I just lost bites as well. Then caught 3 eyes down at the 1st coal vein jigging. Was fun non the less.
    Categories
    Missouri River
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube