Recent Report Posts

1. Sakakawea

Fished sak today, launched outta the west ramp at parshal and got a couple eaters out of shell.... not real hot and heavy... put some miles on looking for fish. Tried shell skunk bay and 8lb. Tried jig minnow and shiver and rippin rap and jig rap... water temp was 36 to 38 deg on the main.. felt good to be on the water. Name:  20191117_102248.jpg
Views: 1525
Size:  74.4 KB
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  2. Lake Darling - 11/16

Name:  Ice Nov 2019.jpg
Views: 1031
Size:  89.6 KB

Ice at Darling was nearly 7 inches...kinda surprised. No takers but good to get out...be safe out there gents!

Updated 11-18-2019 at 05:22 AM by ndfinfan

Categories
    Lake Darling
  3. Ice fishing

Heard there was a couple inches on nelson bay, Audobun as of last week. But Any new reports on the ice thickness throughout ND?
    Categories
    Lake Audubon
  4. Lake ohae/fox island

Anybody been getting fish in this stretch of river
    Categories
    Missouri River
  5. Missouri River Shore Fishing

Fished south of Mandan Thursday and Friday evening. Only one catfish Thursday night, five catfish, 3 walleye, and 2 white bass Friday night. Fished 3 hrs each evening. Biggest walleye was 19 inches. Tried using minnows with every color floating jig and multiple colored plain hooks. Friday i was father south and had better luck, both locations i do very well in the spring and late fall on a normal year. Water is very high and muddy!
    Categories
    Missouri River
  6. Tail Race 10/16-10/19

Spent a few days at the tail race and fished everywhere between the chutes and the confluence where the overflow meets the river. We didn't break any records, but did manage a few eater size eyes, plenty of catfish (don't overlook them, they're delicious!), a few salmon, and the occasional northern. Best part of the trip (outside of the good company) was a 14lb 0oz walleye caught on the first night. She was thick and had been eating VERY well! We did best on 3 ways up by the chutes with husky jerks, and jiggin raps at the downstream pond. The later you can fish, the better it seemed to get. ...
    Categories
    Missouri River
  7. Buffalo Lake

Nice day so wife and I went to Buffalo Lake by Rutland. Threw every thing but the kitchen sink at them. No takers at all. Water was really dirty for that lake. Lot of water coming in and going out, would say depth up about 2 feet. Oh well, did get the boat ready for winter so was not a wasted day. There is always next spring.
    Categories
    Other: SE ND Area
  8. Lake Sakakawea

Went to Lake Sak yesterday thinking they would be releasing water from Audubon but no water is flowing. How does one know if they are releasing water or not?

As far as a report goes, we caught many species of fish from the 7 sisters to the east end of mallard. Only other boats out were hunters! Caught two nice walleyes for the day.
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  9. Bis-Man Missouri River

Heading out fishing tomorrow on the boat and have not been out in a month or two. Just seeing if North of Bis-Man or South of Bis-Man would be better. I'm not here to take anyones fishing spot or catch all the fish. I'm just a guy that dosn't get out much and can't fish everyday to track the fish and fish every little contour. Also, not asking for anyone to put the fish on my hook for me but just point me in the right direction. Thanks
    Categories
    Missouri River
  10. Tailrace / spillway

Heading up to the tailrace / spillway tomorrow in the boat. Never fished up there before, so I am open to any suggestions or strategies on how to find and catch fish! Thanks.
    Categories
    Missouri River
  11. Tailrace

Any info on the tailrace would be appreciated, heading up there on the 18th/19th are the salmon still running at that time?
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  12. Central ND lakes

Any luck fishing the central ND lakes? The alkali lake south of spiritwood has been pretty good if you find the keepers, pulled in a lot of 10-12inchers. They seem to be moving around water temps differ depending on what side of the lake your on. Thinking of trying somewhere else this weekend maybe big mallard?
Page 1 of 170 1231151101 ... LastLast

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube