Recent Report Posts

1. Trenton Lake

Fished Trenton Lake yesterday. 4 inches of ice. A couple of small pike and one giant crappie. Pretty slow.
    Categories
    Other: NW ND Area
  2. Beaver Bay Cattail Bay

Checked Beaver Bay on Tuesday it’s iced over but very sketchy so I didn’t even try walking out. So I checked cattail and found 3” only walked out bout 30 yards fished in 10’ and got my first walleye through the ice!!!!
    Categories
    Lake Oahe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images   
  3. Audubon Ice

Fished southeast of Nelson bay Friday and not sure where I was yesterday but it was on the northeast side and both areas had 4” only got 2 northerns and a perch.
    went back to bay on northeast side on Monday and it was a good solid 5”, same outcome small perch and a few northerns.
    Categories
    Lake Audubon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  4. Ice fishing Already?

Heard from a friend, that Lake Ashtabula already has around 3 inches of ice on it? Can anyone else confirm it? Also, anyone know if there is ice on Casselton Resivoir?
  5. Heskett Stairway

I went out last night, Nov. 11 to Heskett to try and catch a few walleye. Ended up not catching anything, but I was only out there for About an hour. The guy next to me caught a nice eye, probably around 6-7 lbs. wasn’t the best night, but I’m going to be out again tonight so I will post another report!
    Categories
    Missouri River
  6. WF Sheyenne River

Went out Saturday against my own wishes....lookie what I found! 23" walleye, ready for the frying pan! Lindy rig, fat head minnow, deadly combination this time of year!
    Name:  20181030_195355.jpg
Views: 2415
Size:  104.7 KB
  7. Jamestown

Just moved to Jamestown a week ago, anybody have any pointers on shore fishing in the area?
  8. Burbot? (Not a report)

Was wondering if many people target or just unintentionally have any luck catching burbot in the tailrace?
    Categories
    Missouri River
  9. Tailrace

In the morning 3 ways in the chutes were fun a few nice rainbow trout biggest around 10 pounds, an 8 and 2, lost another nice 1 at the boat. Lots of carp and Cisco and 1 drum. A few of the wonder what I just lost bites as well. Then caught 3 eyes down at the 1st coal vein jigging. Was fun non the less.
    Categories
    Missouri River
  10. Grano - Shore Fishing

Had a blast at Grano last night Oct 25th after work The walleye bite is real good, especially at sundown. Seen a lot of nice keepers caught with most taking their limit home with them. Jigs with minnow.
    Categories
    Lake Darling
  11. Tailrace - Shore fishing

Anyone heard or witnessed any good fishing from shore around the tailrace? I was thinking of driving up Sunday morning, but curious if it is worth it.

Thanks
    Categories
    Missouri River
  12. NewTown

A few buddies, and myself, fished the NewTown area yesterday. We tried all over, starting way South of the bridge, then going North of the bridge, then back South.

The further South the better, it seemed. We really did not even mark much North of the bridge.

We ended up with a handful of nice eyes. We started by graphing in the 30 fow range, but the ones we found were actually in the 15-17 fow range.

Jigging Raps was the best for us.

Side note: I had a buddy that did well on 8lb Sunday.
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
Page 1 of 152 1231151101 ... LastLast

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter