Recent Report Posts

1. Spiritwood Lake

Fished from 0630-0930 with my buddy @Chooch. Barely marked fish. Used jig/minnow, bottom bouncers, and a variety of other things. Fished everywhere from 1-25'. Thought we'd be able to grab at least a smallmouth bass or two, but it just wasn't working today.
    Categories
    Spiritwood Lake
  2. Spiritwood Lake

Took the day off and thought I'd give the new (used) boat it's real first fishing trip with my little guy. Launched at the South ramp and tootled around the corner to SW about 10:00. Figured i'd find water between 16-20FOW to set up the classic slip bobber with a plain hook and worm cuz a smallie can't seem resist them. Within a few seconds i set the hook and found what i thought may be a nice bass, so i told the little guy to reel it in only to have it swim under the boat. From there i took control and a few nice runs later we ended up with a fat 10lb pike sitting in the boat. It's always fun ...
    Categories
    Spiritwood Lake
  3. Spiritwood lake

Went out on 7-26-15. Got out at 7am and was first boat on the lake. Walleye fishing was a little slow managed to get a few though. Did get a really nice 18" small mouth bass and also a decent northern. Called it a day when the jet skis out numbered the fish
    Categories
    Spiritwood Lake

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube