Recent Report Posts

1. Beaver Bay (Oahe) 1/18-1/19/2019

Worked many weekends with family and neighbors through the summer and built an ice house. Had it out with my brother for the first time on Beaver Bay this past weekend. Fished about 12.5 feet of water, ice was 17 inches thick where we were at on the east side of the bridge, north side of the bay. Story was the same as it was two weeks ago when I was moving more---- marked quite a few fish, but had absolutely no takers. Tried many different presentations. Talked to two other groups fishing that had the same story. Only two minimal issues with the ice house on the maiden voyage, and a fun time ...
    Categories
    Lake Oahe
  2. Lake darling

Went to lake darling and caught 2 walleye on minnows. I mean tiny walleye 4 inches long right at dark. Had a school move through but no takers. What size bait is everyone using? New to this so looking for advice.
    Categories
    Lake Darling
  3. New Johns Lake - Any news?

Has anyone been over to New Johns recently? Looking for some info on ice thickness and if they are biting. Thanks.
    Categories
    New Johns Lake
  4. Pipestem and Jamestown Reservoir

Pipestem has died down drastically, no where near the same amount of people fishing it compared to a few weeks ago, I have tried numerous sports with very little luck, marking a lot, not getting any takers, I have tried about every lure I have, crappie bite is good first thing in the morning for about an hour then it’s like a switch is flipped. I have been to the reservoir 3-4 times, not sure if I’m hitting the wrong spots at the wrong time but haven’t had good luck there either, any pointers would be greatly appreciated
  5. Beaver Bay (Mercer County)

Anyone have a report on ice conditions on beaver bay or anywhere nearby? Maybe Hazen or Beulah bay? Fishing report would also be helpful but just seeing how safe it is right now.
    Categories
    Lake Sakakawea
  6. Devils Lake Pike? (Not a Report)

Hi guys and gals,

I'm taking a class trip up to Devils Lake to take some people spearing, was wondering how Wolfords is doing this year or if anyone would have better recommendations on where to go. We just wanna catch some fish, so I don't need everyone's super secret honey hole, just some guidance on bays or other areas where to go. Thanks folks!
    Categories
    Devils Lake
  7. Lake of the Woods

Went up on New Years Day and had a buddy join me the following day and we left Sunday mid-morning. Fished out of Dale’s access. Had permanent over towards Twin Islands in 25 FOW. fished in the house Wednesday all day and the mornings on Thursday and Friday. Spent the other afternoons and all day Saturday out with portable on Adrian’s reef, North Adrian’s and also 16 mile. Fished in 26-31 FOW. Decent to good action everyday. Plain green hook was the go-to for my dead stick. Pink and white buckshot jig with minnow head was on my jigging for the majority of the time. We caught 6 slot fish ...
  8. Devils Lake

Did a quick two day trip up to devils lake. Never got on the jumbo perch was in the military point area. found lots of small perch fish 24-37 FOW. Morning and evening eyes was a success no monster but perfect eaters. Were hitting rippin raps on day one and then second day bobbers seemed to catch more fish. Did set up in 9 foot to spear so slimmy pike ended up with 3 good pike if our groups aim was a bit better would have had more. we did however see some jumbo perch up in the trees while spearing. Ice was 16-19 inches and you could drive about anywhere. Only thing that would limit driving ...
    Categories
    Devils Lake
  9. Jasper Lake

Might be able to save some folks a trip. Some asshat decided to plow a bunch of snow onto the boat ramp so you can’t drive a vehicle on. It’ll probably be that way for the rest of the winter unless someone comes in with some equipment.

We walked in anyway. Ice was 12-14” where we were.
  10. Buffalo Lodge Lake

Fished from 3 until 630 this afternoon. Caught two pike about 17 inches in about 8 FOW. One on a tip up with a minnow, the other on a spoon with a minnow. Other folks reported catching a few walleye.
  11. Brewer Lake

What are conditions like at Brewer? Im goin there tommorow, and just lookin for some info.
    Tags: ice fishing Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Brewer Lake
  12. Sibley Lake

Has anyone one been out to Sibley? How's the ice thickness\ hidden pressure ridges? Did the storm mess up access at all? I know in years past that road in has been a $#|% show. Thinking about doing a over nighter out there this weekend. Anyone having any luck?

Thanks,,
    Tags: sibley lake Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sibley Lake
Page 1 of 156 1231151101 ... LastLast

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter