• Recent Article Comments

Kentucky Windage

Remembering A 25-LB (41″) WALLEYE

Those cheeks would be 1/4 lb patties. Yeah I’ll have a 1/4 lb cheek burger with cheese and curly... Go to last post

Kentucky Windage Yesterday 10:11 PM
    gr8outdoors

Remembering A 25-LB (41″) WALLEYE

They didnt cut out the cheeks?::closerlook::::;:huh Go to last post

gr8outdoors 05-24-2019 11:40 AM
    MSA

Make Your Suggestions Here

Yeah Go to last post

MSA 05-02-2019 02:43 PM
  • Troy Lindner - Zander in ND

TROY LINDNER MIGHT BE THE FIRST PERSON EVER [?] TO…

…catch a zander in both Europe (last fall) and North America? If he isn’t, it’s a pretty short list lol. Guess he got fed up with seeing all the ND zander coming through in the Target Walleye emails and had to go get him one:

> Troy: “Not a single bite in 8 hours of fishing (including 6 in a small not-made-for-fishing kayak battling wind and rain). I was packed up and ready to drive home. Disappointed. My body was aching, hands and feet pretty much numb. Decided to make a couple casts at 2 different shore spots. Got bit on my second cast, fish came off. Then the next one was this zander!”

Caught that slab o’ finned-out goodness on a VMC Neon Moon Eye Jig with a swimbait on 8-lb Sufix Advance Mono = universal fish-catcher.

Gotta love it when a plan actually works out! Doesn’t usually seem to happen that way, which sorta reminds me of this:
    Lol!!!

Btw how ’bout aother look at a couple of Troy’s European catches while fishing his way ‘cross the Netherlands last fall. Here’s one of the “average” zander he caught yo-yoing a Rapala Rippin’ Rap:
    Also got himself a big-ol’ European perch [!] throwing a 1/4-oz VMC Neon Moon Eye Jig with a swimbait:

Think they already have some of those in Devils Lake, ND.

source:
    http://targetwalleye.com/bago-winnin...lake-walleyes/

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube