• Recent Article Comments

guywhofishes

BEST MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVER?!

lol Go to last post

guywhofishes 09-11-2019 09:59 AM
    espringers

Lol. Totally missed that. Guywhoknowsscience is right again. Go to last post

espringers 09-09-2019 08:38 PM
    martinslanding

...pretty sure he's referring to her nose, Cpt. Obvious :D Go to last post

martinslanding 09-09-2019 04:43 PM
  • BEST MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVER?!

BEST FISHIN’ MARRIAGE PROPOSAL EVER?!

Was sent this story from a buddy and just had to share with you fish-heads. Fishing guide Matt Ruston landed his best catch yet, and did so in style. Check THIS out:
    > Matt Ruston: Aug 18 started out as a typical perfect sunny day on Rainy Lake, with plans to head out fishing with my girlfriend Danielle. Little did she know I had much bigger plans.

> We arrived to our fishing spot where I began using my bow mount Minn Kota along with my HELIX 7 MEGA DI to “search for a crib” — that’s what I told her anyways. We zigged and zagged…circled along the shoreline and yet I still couldn’t find the fish.

> Danielle has asked “why are we going in circles?” She stated “there’s no fish here, let’s try another spot” just as I finished my ‘search pattern’. I asked Danielle to run the trolling motor for a moment because I had to grab a different lure. Asked her to keep the boat as straight as possible to which she said, “How? The wind is already pushing us straight!”

> “Look at the GPS it will show if you’re going straight” I explained to her.

> As she looked down at the HELIX 7 now showing a message on the screen written in the lake where we had just zigged and zagged, and circled through…

Not even sure I could write that in cursive on paper, let alone in a GPS track — dude’s got some serious boat control skills.
    > …she turned around to see me on one knee shaking like a leaf and a Rapala X-Rap with a diamond ring around it.

Those size 6 VMC (split-)rings are shinier than I remember…. Lol.
    > As tears welled up in her eyes she said the one word I have waited so long to hear: “YES!”

BIG congrats to both!!!

source: http://targetwalleye.com/best-fishin...s-of-the-week/
    Comments 6 Comments
      shorthairman -
      Well did they find the crib and catch any fish??

0 Not allowed!
      guywhofishes -
      it appears somebody had already put a ring on her

0 Not allowed!
      espringers -
      that's the engagement ring from that proposal mr. super deductive scientist man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by guywhofishes View Post
      it appears somebody had already put a ring on her

0 Not allowed!
      martinslanding -
      Quote Originally Posted by espringers View Post
      that's the engagement ring from that proposal mr. super deductive scientist man!

- - - Updated - - -

...pretty sure he's referring to her nose, Cpt. Obvious

1 Not allowed!
      espringers -
      Lol. Totally missed that. Guywhoknowsscience is right again.

1 Not allowed!
      guywhofishes -
      lol

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube