shorthairsrus

Dl

Rate this Entry

7 Not allowed!
So much for a video report. Anyway fish are all over. We still fished shallow pitching plastics in weeds or dragging gold bottom bouncers though 7-12fow. Within sight the winner of the tourney was slip bobbering 30fow water and also within site 100 or so mn residents helping us with white bass population. Nice day on the water. The white bass we're on a tear. Don't put your finger in the water as they bit mine. Less than 7fow is where the Whitey's we're. Good fishing see u on the water.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Devils Lake

Comments

Tried to load pic couldnt

0 Not allowed!
    This weekend has been one of the toughest I've ever had on DL - fishing east Devils , never ever seen the water this clear - only way to catch has been throwing raps . Still very slow but one now and again. The spinner bite is dead out here until we get some wind or something to stain the water

1 Not allowed!
    Algae bloom happens west to east.

0 Not allowed!
    I get that but seems really late this year it's almost July and the water is gin clear in east Devils and black tiger

0 Not allowed!
    What size were the bass? We usually rank them: small, medium and large and when we were there 2 weeks ago, they were all small sized.

0 Not allowed!
    All sizes no Jumbo's.

1 Not allowed!
    Fished East Bay on Saturday and had no luck whatsoever. Pulling spinners in about any depth of water we could try. And to top it off, it downpoured on us! I guess that must have been a sign that it was just not our day...

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube