Mgx2400

Audubon

Rate this Entry

1 Not allowed!
Have had my wheel house on the south side of the lake for a while. Had some luck early on but lately it's just a crap show. Last couple times didn't even mark anything. 17' of water. Anyone else been having any luck? Also it's getting tougher to drive around out there
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Audubon

Comments

I think you may need to go deeper. 30' range.

0 Not allowed!
    I was down there the 19 and 20 and we did ok in 18' nothing real big 12-15'' fish lots of little perch that kept the girls busy. I think this time of year is just harder to catch fish. I agree with Vollmer though I think its time to move deeper.

0 Not allowed!
    Went there on the 26th and fished in 21 FOW. 2 Walleye, one worth keeping, and more small perch than we cared to count.

0 Not allowed!
    Get out along bouy line around the humps in 35 - 45 feet. Thats what the word is out there & you might wonder into some nice perch out there in that deeper water.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillerman2095
    Get out along bouy line around the humps in 35 - 45 feet. Thats what the word is out there & you might wonder into some nice perch out there in that deeper water.
    I would think you will have to keep anything you catch in those depths wouldn't you?

0 Not allowed!
    January Lull. Bet that crust on snow is gonna be fun after that rain

0 Not allowed!
    Anyone know if a guy can get on Audubon with a wheel house after the snow and wind. Thanks

0 Not allowed!
    Only the north side now

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube