Kngkong

Audubon

Rate this Entry

2 Not allowed!
Heading to Audubon this weekend for same family time and hoping to get some fishing in. I've never fished this lake before. Read the previous report, I'll watch for rocks. Looking for nothing specific just possibly a starting point on new water. Thanks
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Audubon

Comments

Try the 83 embankment and use your graph to find sunken islands. Lots of them to pick from, i haven't fished it in a while though. Good luck!

2 Not allowed!
    Good main lake structure...inside turns...10 to 15 fow in the morning and evening...16 to 25 fow mid day...trust your electronics. Good lake map will show you shallow spots...just go slow and careful until you are comfortable with the lake...depth can change REAL fast!

3 Not allowed!
    The sunken islands east of the embankment usually hold fish all summer. Try a bottom bouncer and slow death or spinner. If you want to have some fun, we fished the northeast end of the lake last weekend around the islands with rocks around them and did quite well on smallmouth bass on jigs and top water poppers. Some of the smallies you could actually see coming before they blew up the top waters. My boys loved it and its all I heard about since. good luck, don't be afraid to fish deep on the sunken islands.

3 Not allowed!
    The smallies on Audubon are a blast...caught quite a few over the years ice fishing too!

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube