howmuchdidheweighgeno

Salmon on the Lake Post# 4

Rate this Entry

7 Not allowed!
Finally caught mi first one on Sunday. Been hearing that some guys are doing OK now. Hopefully they are going to go now. Have heard of fish being caught all times of day it seems. Been hearing depths of anywhere from 75-95 feet. Will give it a go this weekend if Mother Nature cooperates.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

Landed one mid day @ 95 w/ White Squid/Flasher again. Not sure it was worth all the bugs....

3 Not allowed!
    Landed one on Wed w/squid. Landed 2 today on herring. 87’ & 94’. Best part was it only took 4 hours today.

1 Not allowed!
    Lost one on Saturday Morning and landed one on Sunday. Both were at 95' on blue flasher and glow needle fish. Can't seem to get a bite after 10 AM. Talked to a guy that has been doing pretty well compared to myself and gave me a few pointers. Hopefully it will help. Try it again this weekend.

0 Not allowed!
    Hey everyone, I too am planning/hoping to get out there sometime on Fri, Sat, or Sun. I'll be sure to post any results/setups used afterwards if I have get anything. Thanks!

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube