Donnyo

West end of mallard

Rate this Entry

3 Not allowed!
Fished west end of mallard today, caught lots of bass. Lost a huge northern when it got up to the boat. Lots of bait fish out there but no walleye. I still think they are farther west.
Tags: donnyo Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

just depends on the day, smashed nice walleyes there a week ago and only caught a handful the last couple trips this week.

0 Not allowed!
    Out west here we are saying, i think they are still east... been a weird year for sure.

0 Not allowed!
    According to the game and fish tagging studies, most walleyes live their whole life in a 10 mile range.

0 Not allowed!
    fake news

2 Not allowed!
    Would you be willing to tell how deep the bass were to a fello fisherman?

0 Not allowed!
    35-46 ft I was using a 8 foot snell with bottom bouncer and a minnow. Just find the huge schools of bait fish and troll through them and you will hammer the bass. I think the walleye are too finicky for cranks or jigging wraps. I was trying to finesse fish.

1 Not allowed!
    Anyone been on the east end after all that rain? Goingntontry and be there tomorrow and seewhat happens. Havent been there this year at all.

0 Not allowed!
    It wasnt great. Didnt get there till probably 10am and lots of boats were moving around.

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube