Chooch

Tailrace

Rate this Entry

0 Not allowed!
Any info on the tailrace would be appreciated, heading up there on the 18th/19th are the salmon still running at that time?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

I have caught them that late in the past. I know there are some being caught now. They have been getting some in the chutes and I know they have been getting some down by the spillway as well. I personally have not been up there lately due to work. Will hopefully get there sunday afternoon maybe. Will report my findings if I am able to make it.

1 Not allowed!
    Should still be some salmon there by then

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for info! We will be there on the 18th at night, good luck if you get out

0 Not allowed!
    Went tonight. 1 walleye and 1 salmon fishing from shore. Boats running up and down making big wakes got old. Did see them catch a few fish but didn’t look like they were tearing ‘em up. Nice night though.

1 Not allowed!
    I was there on Saturday as well....in a boat making the biggest waves. Enough cats, not enough walleyes. I also dont know the race the best.

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube