RadCopper

Missouri River Shore Fishing

Rate this Entry

7 Not allowed!
Fished south of Mandan Thursday and Friday evening. Only one catfish Thursday night, five catfish, 3 walleye, and 2 white bass Friday night. Fished 3 hrs each evening. Biggest walleye was 19 inches. Tried using minnows with every color floating jig and multiple colored plain hooks. Friday i was father south and had better luck, both locations i do very well in the spring and late fall on a normal year. Water is very high and muddy!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Missouri River

Comments

Thanks for your report. I have been putting in a ton of hour near Williston from shore.
    It has finally started to pick up quite a bit. I will put a report together tomorrow, I plan on giving up the bait (too many Goldeyes) and slinging Husky Jerks... Or swinging flys tomorrow.

1 Not allowed!
    I got out last Thursday on the Bismarck side and on my second cast got a 17-19” eye. After 30-45 minutes thought it was just some luck but then filled out my limit in 10-15 minutes just as the sun was dropping over the horizon. Haven’t had a chance to go out and try again so not sure if the bite is on or just got lucky.

4” jerk bait.

2 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube