Chooch

Jamestown/valley city lakes

Rate this Entry

0 Not allowed!
Anyone willing to share a ice report for the Jamestown valley city area, I will report what I find tomorrow
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Other: SE ND Area

Comments

Last weekend, traveling 94, most of those lakes had some open water so be careful. The only one I saw some activity on was Island; it had 2 flipovers on Friday.

0 Not allowed!
    Fished fox lake with a very solid 8” there was about 6-10 houses out there between 8am-11am marked a lot, had no takers, drove over to eckelson, there was a lot of people out there ice had to be decent cause there were numerous 4wheels out there

1 Not allowed!
    On Friday i drove by the crossing on the ashtray and it was open quite aways south under the bridge and looked pretty schetchy. Would not reccomend it to anyone yet, but the next few days will help.

0 Not allowed!
    Usually open water under the bridge at the crossing, looking and actually being "sketchy" are two different things. Good luck chooch, heard fox has been really good for perch so far

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube