Bacon

Alkaline

Rate this Entry

5 Not allowed!
Not so much a fishing report as an ice report. Was up there last couple days. Non first day and two last night. The ice conditions a very sketchy. Guys have big houses on the south side but I went across the lake with my snowmobile. Had only 6 inches of ice where I was. And I wasn’t in the middle. Close to shore. So anyone going be careful. Just cause you might see some ice castles. I wouldn’t go on with a pickup. Way too variable ice conditions right now.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Other: S.Central ND Area

Comments

Was at Alkaline as well on the 21st. We were south side. Ice where I was set up was 14 inches. Good clear ice in spots and in others it was the crappy milky ice. Did see the castles you mentioned on the south end with the trucks. You could see where the ice and formed and broke up. Fishing was slow. We were in 20 ft of water with tips in various depths.

1 Not allowed!
    Ya. I was up again tonight and the ice there was around 12 inches. It’s kind of all over the place depending on where you are at. Doesn’t seem to be any hard and fast rule.

1 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube