Rowdie

Who says OAHE doesn't have big fish!

Rate this Entry

32 Not allowed!
Name:  20200125_175739.jpg
Views: 5508
Size:  61.2 KB
Only bite of the day. First fish out of my new shack! Put it back, I'd say over 10lbs
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Oahe

Comments

Very nice!!

0 Not allowed!
    Excellent catch any day!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Only bite all day. 14 inches of ice, we drove out.

2 Not allowed!
    Nice fish

0 Not allowed!
    I wish we would have marked it's length on the shack or with a piece of line or something!! Largest walleye I've ever laid eyes on alive. I'm guessing 12 over 30". It had really nice light color, and wasn't all beat up. Sure turned a crap day of fishing into a day I'll never forget. Lucky Larry gets another pig while I've never even got one over 8lbs. Always the brides maid never the bride. Lifetime, I've Netted two over 10 and a 9.5.
    though.

Oh, and he didn't 'Ahab' the pic LOL

1 Not allowed!
    Nice fish! Get yourself a bump board and a scale for the future.

1 Not allowed!
    Nice one!
    There will be giants taken again this year for sure, never seen them so fat.
    Best one I've seen was a 14.68 from this winter on Oahe.

1 Not allowed!
    I had a tape measure with me, but we wanted to get her back, and I couldn't find it, still can't??. Scale is in the boat. There's gonna be some pigs caught (snagged) in Biz again this year. That thing looked sooooo huge swimming under the hole, not sure how we got him in.

1 Not allowed!
    I had similar experience fishing out from ft rice ramp a few years ago, got there around 4pm, cold as HELL outside. Didnt get a bite till around 8pm, was just planning to pack up and I got a 10+lb eye. Definitely made the trip worth it

0 Not allowed!
    Good fish! Looks almost like a Winnipeg fish - got the same type of color hue.

0 Not allowed!
    I heard a 30+ incher was caught in MOBRIDGE too. I predict some pigs will be caught in Mo river again this spring. Or snagged

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube