Vollmer

Sakakawea - VanHook

Rate this Entry

10 Not allowed!
The wife, two of our kids, and I fished Friday afternoon through Sunday. We did well again off of Gull on Friday and Saturday, pulling crawlers in 16-20 fow. A lot of lunch fish with the occasional nicer fish.

On Sunday, my dad made the trip down to the cabin, and went fishing with us. We went out towards the river and pulled cranks in 25-28 fow and caught a pile of fish. That new Flicker Shad and Flicker Minnow color of Blue Shiner was outpacing everything else by quite a margin.

It still sounded like guys were doing well on a lot of the mid lake structure, but I also heard some good reports on some of the flats, like Casey's.

Water temp is in that 65 degree range now.

Name:  Resized_20200621_172948.jpg
Views: 1750
Size:  99.8 KB
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

Thanks for report

1 Not allowed!
    is the blue shiner color a custom and where did you get it, or did you mean the blue smelt or blue alewife?

0 Not allowed!
    blue smelt, I meant. Good catch there.

0 Not allowed!
    Are youse guys from Wisconsin? Dat's alot of fish for two yoopers ! ��

1 Not allowed!
    The wife and kids were with as well.

0 Not allowed!
    Great catch! Looks like a couple fish in the slot though.....

Good work getting the fam on a bite like that! Memories, meals, and fishers for life! Cherish the memories with Dad, some of the best I have were with mine on *insert any lake name here*.

1 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube