701Rounder

East End/centennial

Rate this Entry

3 Not allowed!
Dumped er in today. It's been 5 years since I've been here. It will be another 5 before I come back. Rode the struggle bus. 3 fish from 1 til 7. Prolly go west 2maro. 67ish water temps by end of day. Not much for a bite going at all.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

I found quite a few fish Sunday around Mallard. Buddy fished Douglas Bay area Saturday and did well. Think maybe just a matter of finding them. Tied up all day Friday but will probably fish east end again Saturday afternoon/evening. Good luck...

4 Not allowed!
    The east end is all about temp at least through early July. Follow the predominant winds from that week and find the warm water. The quality of fish on the east end have been much better on average the last few years than the rest of the lake. There’s weeds which keeps some walleyes shallow. Fish the weed edges where the higher temps exist. Two weeks ago we crushed over there! Very fun!

7 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube