Skeeter

Beulah bay.

Rate this Entry

9 Not allowed!
You had to be the worst fisherman in the world to not catch fish today. Fished for 3 hours mid day and caught 8, couldve had our limit but my boy said it was enough. 16 was the shallowest with 22 to 25 ft being the best. 14 to 25 inch range, let the bigger ones swim and clean 8 14 to 17.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Sakakawea

Comments

You hurt my feelings😥

0 Not allowed!
    Dick! I didn't catch a single damn fish today.

Granted, I spent the day moving deer blinds around with a friend, but still......

4 Not allowed!
    We fished Audubon today put in at 8 off by 10 we got our 10 14"to 18"

0 Not allowed!
    I watched a bayliner with two women holding a spin cast upside down with the handle on the right side, drift by because they didn’t have a trolling motor catch fish. It must have been an easy day

1 Not allowed!
    8 fish in 3 hours ? I’d call that a very slow outing personally but that just me . Yesterday was a good bite on devils 4 of us got our 20 from 14-19” (mostly 14-16s) in 1.5 hours . Just another day

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 8andcounting
    8 fish in 3 hours ? Id call that a very slow outing personally but that just me . Yesterday was a good bite on devils 4 of us got our 20 from 14-19 (mostly 14-16s) in 1.5 hours . Just another day
    well Im proud of you. If I ever get to DL Ill look for cherubs rolling out red carpet and tossing rose pedals for you to walk on as the common man hangs his head and stares at the ground in disgust and shame for they are in able to match your aura of excellence. Only then will I know Im in the presence of the chosen one

8 Not allowed!
    I didn’t mean it to sound arrogant . I’m simply saying for myself , and most anglers I know , mid to late summer walleye fishing 8 fish in 3 hours is fairly slow to moderate certainly not worth make a remark about if you can’t catch one you must be the worst fisherman in the world .... not like u slammed em..... cmon man

1 Not allowed!
    and we wonder why kids are the way they are today........

"if you cant say something nice dont say anything at all" maybe us parents should take our own dam advice.

3 Not allowed!
    Yep

0 Not allowed!
    Updated 08-31-2020 at 08:10 PM by Skeeter
    Quote Originally Posted by 8andcounting
    I didnt mean it to sound arrogant . Im simply saying for myself , and most anglers I know , mid to late summer walleye fishing 8 fish in 3 hours is fairly slow to moderate certainly not worth make a remark about if you cant catch one you must be the worst fisherman in the world .... not like u slammed em..... cmon man
    I meant the post to be light hearted and sarcastic, I guess I need to use the sarcasm emoji for guys like you. If you took it literally I feel sorry for you. I never intended to take any jabs at any persons fishing abilities.

1 Not allowed!
    I know of a good carp hole if anybody is interested

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube