Rowdie

Oahe... Yates Area

Rate this Entry

7 Not allowed!
Fished after work until dark, just a couple hours, but enough to get our 10!! Jigs n minnows on the main channel break. The bite is on. Bellies were full of shad. I wish I could have got out last week when it was nice. Hope I can get out again....fun night

We kept a couple 14 but 4 were 18" the rest 16 ish
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Oahe

Comments

Do you know if Beaver Bay is froze up or can a boat still get out?

2 Not allowed!
    Destroying the down here talked to a friend who had 26 fish over 20 and 4 over 12 lbs

3 Not allowed!
    Holy mother of GOD!! Are they going up the Grand?

0 Not allowed!
    Pluggin There were two boats that headed north when it was time to go,, they had to be putting in at Beaver

0 Not allowed!
    Another 2 man limit tonight! Oh my fresh walleye again!

1 Not allowed!
    GPS coordinates?

0 Not allowed!
    If you go down there it's not too hard to see where the boats are...lol...Channel break ....25'-44' 4 more boats were out there tonight, I might be there tomorrow. There's a very good chance.

0 Not allowed!
    I should have been there today. But I had to go out with my wife for our anniversary.
    Bring big jigs.

0 Not allowed!
    Where are you guys putting in at?

0 Not allowed!
    For Yates

0 Not allowed!
    @Rowdie thx for the info! I’ve never fished south of the cannonball... are most of the anglers getting there fish right around fort Yates? Or does a guy have to run a ways to find the fish?

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube