VoodooShaman

Tackle Box found along Hwy 25

Rate this Entry

13 Not allowed!
If you have lost your prized possessions and want them back, contact me and describe the box and at least some of the tackle. Will be happy to get it back to you.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Other Bodies of Water

Comments

Hey, that's really nice of you. I hope he sees ur post and can retrieve his stuff. Tks for being a good guy.

4 Not allowed!
    Ditto. Nice of you to at least attempt to get it back to whomever lost it. If nobody gets back to you, you have some new tackle, AND a clear conscience.

Jaykay

3 Not allowed!
    I think if you dont find the owner you should give it to a local kid that could use it. even clearer conscience and at least they could possibly snag a fish with the said items.

4 Not allowed!
    I believe that would be my tackle box that you found. Blew out on the way home from Nelson Lake. Some of the boxes managed to stay in the boat (walleye and ultra lite gear), but the box of bass cranks and top water baits escaped along with the green and gray box. If you still have it please let me know. Thanks!!!

0 Not allowed!
    Crankbait, i have sent you a PM. If you can respond with your contact info we can arrange a meeting.

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube