badrad

Van Hook or Devils

Rate this Entry

2 Not allowed!
Planning a trip up to ND next weekend looking for any reports from Devils or Van Hook Thanks
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Information Requests

Comments

Such a loaded question:

1. What’s your preference of fishing style.
    2. numbers vs. quality
    3. Sparkly boat or no sparkles

the last question is just to create a pissing contest I guess.

0 Not allowed!
    BB spinners live bait quality no sparkles

0 Not allowed!
    Both are good for spinners, and both are good for quality.

0 Not allowed!
    Far less traffic at DL.

0 Not allowed!
    Sak for sure. DL is the dead sea plus a million boats!

1 Not allowed!
    (Sak for sure. DL is the dead sea plus a million boats!). More tourneys on Sak. Head to Devils.

0 Not allowed!
    Honest report from devils. It was on fire from about June 10th until about a 2 weeks ago . Now , some people are getting limits but lots are not . There’s fish deep and fish shallow but the bite isn’t what it was , still nice fish to be had but the little ones have moved in big time . I can’t speak for lake sak. But devils is no where near on fire right now . I’d honestly call it a little on the slow side for end of July . The day to day rythm isn’t there . They are here one day and gone the next

0 Not allowed!
    Van Hook would be my vote.

0 Not allowed!
    I was just on devils this last weekend. Stayed on the west end of the lake and four of us kept our possession limit of 14-18” fish with no problem at all pulling spinners. Hadnt been there in a couple years and i was actually surprised how fat they are this year. With devils google earth is your friend. Look back at pictures prior to it being full of water and you can find areas where they will stack up like stock ponds.

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube