shedwalker

Autobahn 9-8-21

Rate this Entry

12 Not allowed!
We decided to try Audubon after a couple of slow days at Deepwater bay. was on the water at 8:00 and tried the sunken hump by the embankment. Only thing there was the pesky perch. Moved southeast to the Islands and started catching Walleye right away. First fish was a 20 incher and then smaller ones with the occasional keeper. 3 nice 17 inchers and at 2:30 caught another 20 incher for our 10 fish limit. For me any day o the lake is a great day and to catch Walleye is a bonus. They say the good Man above adds the time you spend fishing to your life. That's what I tell my wife anyway. 16 to 25 F O W. Slow death rigs and half a crawler. Be careful out there. Had to back track once for low water.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Audubon

Comments

Nice report! Fast trolling on the Autobahn?

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CatDaddy
    Nice report! Fast trolling on the Autobahn?
    Sorry for the spelling CatDaddy. I must have thought I was back in Berlin for a while there. Anyway we went back to Audobon on Friday and had another good day. Caught 9 keepers. Had some excitement when my partners rod tip doubled over and whatever was on the other end stayed deep. Turned out to be a red solo cup half full of mud. At least I thought it was mud. Life is good.

3 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube