Shotstring

Anyone Fishing Heskett

Rate this Entry

0 Not allowed!
Didn't have much luck out there last fall. Anyone been out there lately fishing? Does it fish any different with the water level so low?
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Missouri River

Comments

It's been very tough this fall. Water is down 5 or 6 vertical feet from normal. I've fished a fair amount this fall, with very limited success. There are still a few bigs being caught, but they're few and far between.

One thing I could share is, I have had no luck at all, north of the stairs. Seems to be flat and without much current up there. Gotta walk out a long way to get deeper than your knees.

Good Luck!

3 Not allowed!
    Fished friday night for about 3 hours without a single tap. The show seems to be over. Maybe Elvis never even entered the building this fall...

0 Not allowed!
    Same results cranking your bathtub but better weather conditions. The decision is a no brainer!

1 Not allowed!
    I might have one more trip in me, maybe next week. Temps and wind-directions look good a couple of nights.

1 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube