Kurtr

Oahe Mobridge

Rate this Entry

2 Not allowed!
First run in the toon on saturday for the year had one bite. Fished form indaian creek west boat ramp all the way down to sandy beach. Graphed some bait fish. Water is 49.5 degrees. Used lindys with minnows and slow deaths and jigs.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Lake Oahe

Comments

Just curious, is the temp too cold to fish that presentation (lindys and death rigs)? I always thought it was best to wait until the water hit the upper 50s, low 60s.

1 Not allowed!
    Updated 04-25-2016 at 12:23 PM by Fitz
    Jigs and Lindy's are normal presentation during that temp and the spawn going on,never ran slow death and crawler during that window. Slow death wouldn't be too productive in this instance, as was it not in his report.

1 Not allowed!
    Two days before slow death killed them in a friend's boat. It has worked for me right when the ice has came off alot. About .5 to.7 is usually the sweet spot. Talked to a buddy out the day I got skunked he got his limit on flickershads in about 2 hours 1.8 mph.

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you for the input.

1 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube