VoodooShaman

Sibley or Josephine

Rate this Entry

0 Not allowed!
Have intentions of fishing one or possibly both lakes tomorrow. Can anyone tell me if I can still get around with the truck or has the snow gotten too deep and ATV will be needed? Tight Lines!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Sibley Lake

Comments

Had a friend on Sibley last weekend; said you could get around but it was easy to get stuck. Imagine after the bit of snow and wind we've had this week it's tough going. Lots of small perch was the report...

0 Not allowed!
    I was at Sibley last Saturday. You couldn't get to the lake with a truck. The trail to the public boat ramp was blown in about 200 yards from the gravel road.

0 Not allowed!
    Ended up going to Davis WPA. ATV only unless you like to shovel snow. Set up in 11-12 ft and had literally 100s of 6-8 inch perch on the camera swarming our bait all morning. No walleyes. Moved to the other side of the lake set up in 12-13. Same thing with the perch, still no walleyes.

0 Not allowed!
    Is the Sibley access road on the north side to the ramp open yet?

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter