Arizona Elk

1. BP338
    BP338
    I noticed AZ isn't on here for elk discussion. I realize that it isn't that close but some still might want to discuss it. I'm from AZ and know a little about it...

2 Not allowed!
  2. Kurtr
    Kurtr
    I would love to go but isn’t the draw dang near once in a lifetime

0 Not allowed!
  3. Frosty....
    Frosty....
    I am down here for a few years and hoping to get a tag. I was up along the rim back in September and the bulls were screaming...damn it's magical

2 Not allowed!
  4. BP338
    BP338
    Kurtr,

My brother-in-law has had it a few times. I got it the first time I put in. I am going to start buying points.

Frotsy,

It's a magical place.

1 Not allowed!
  5. BP338
    BP338
    Magical! These guys are amazing! If you do get drawn, it'll be worth it! My only issue is how much it costs a non-resident.

http://www.colburnandscottoutfitters.com/

1 Not allowed!
  6. Kurtr
    Kurtr
    I have listened to jay Scott podcast for a while they kill some giants

2 Not allowed!
  7. 2400
    If you put in every year you should draw every 3-5 years depending on where and what you want to hunt.

The dead line to apply this year is the second week of Feb.

1 Not allowed!
  8. Frosty....
    Frosty....
    2400, I will be putting in! In the mean time, chasing deer with the bow, have an archery Javelina tag for the next few weeks, rifle Javelina in Feb, and a turkey tag up on the North Rim in May!

0 Not allowed!
  9. Frosty....
    Frosty....
    Just put in for antelope and elk. Already having a great season, archery couse end of Dec, archery javelina mid Jan, archery muley on the 31st, and a bonus bobcat mixed in. Arizona is turning out to be a fun state!

2 Not allowed!
  10. Big Iron
    Big Iron
    How did you cook the Javelina? How did it turn out?

0 Not allowed!

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube