Shipping: Varies
Payment: Paypal
Buy now: Turkey Fan & Beard Mounting Plaques
Asking Price

$0.00 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Make Offer for: Turkey Fan & Beard Mounting Plaques
Your Offer
 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Photo Gallery

Classified Details
Made up some fan & beard mounts for myself and a few friends. Made some extras to see if it was something I wanted to do on the side and found out that is a "no". But, have a handful available in the following wood species w/ laser engraving of a turkey foot-

-Blue Stain Pine (Black Hills)- $15 ea
-Burr Oak- $20 ea.
-Cedar- $15 ea.
-Barnwood - $15 ea.
-Barnwood (not lasered)- $10 ea.

The plaques are made to be two piece. Take them apart, put in your beard (glue if necessary), then reassemble. The fan mounting is your choice, I suggest the bondo method and screws but it is up to you. The wood may be laminated. The plaques are finished on the front side.

Shipping varies on number purchased, will ship USPS flat rate. A single is $8, but 4 can be shipped for $14. I can work with you on more than that if interested. They're taking up space in the garage so shoot your birds and mount them up on a plaque!
Traxion  (1)
Individual

Similar Classifieds

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube