Price: Login to Buy
Condition: Good
Buy now: Little Knife River Hunting Property
Asking Price

$0.00 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Make Offer for: Little Knife River Hunting Property
Your Offer
 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Photo Gallery

Classified Details
Little Knife River Ranch

The Little Knife River runs through nearly half of this property. Property appraised for around $420,000 in 2020. Only a few hundred yards outside of city limits.

32 acres total. 60x130x14 indoor horse riding arena/pole barn built in 2019. 1903 brick home. Brick floor basement. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom. One bed and bath on main level, 2 bedrooms upstairs, and one bathroom in basement. Newer furnace, newer windows, newer electrical, newer plumbing, newer septic system. Rural taxes, city water and city natural gas. Central air installed in 2018. Detached 28x36 triple garage built in 2011. Home is extremely efficient in winter time. Worst natural gas and heat bill combined was around $280 for the month. In the summer time our electric bill with AC going is around $65-75 a month. City water, city garbage pickup and dump ground usage runs around $60 a month. Taxes on entire 32 acres are right at $1,000 a year.

8-12 acres of Food plots are in place, fantastic pheasant, turkey and deer hunting, both mule deer and whitetails. Average whitetails taken with bow in last 7 years are around 150 inches gross. Few smaller and few bigger. Multiple straight 4x4s grossing over 150 in last couple years. 15 or so acres of pasture for horses. Hay ground lease available to new owner. This is one of the nicest and deepest stretches of river that the Little Knife has to offer.

I can't begin to express how fantastic this property has been for us over the past 7 years. Seeing family and friends take beautiful deer each and every year, watching nephews fishing in river, kayaking etc., has been something surreal. We have decided to get closer to "home" where the wife and I grew up, so our small dream property is going for sale.

Had property listed on bisman and facebook but too many tire kickers, offers that fell through, no shows for showings, etc., so pulled ad. Will be posted with Heather Stromme from Hazen in next week or so.

If you have any questions feel free to text me at 701-880-9965 or throw me a message on here.
Taylorman55  (1)
Individual

Similar Classifieds

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube