Price: Login to Buy
Condition: Average
Buy now: 1976 16 Foot Lund With Suzuki 4 Stroke Motor
Asking Price

$3,500.00 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Make Offer for: 1976 16 Foot Lund With Suzuki 4 Stroke Motor
Your Offer
 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Photo Gallery

Classified Details
Heres your shot at a perfect tailrace/river and small lake boat! You dont find many out there with a four stroke motor. The motor is a 25 HP Suzuki four stroke. I believe the motor is a 2002 model. It has electric start and starts and runs great! Boat is also equipped with a 55 pound thrust 12 volt Minnkota trolling motor that has two batteries in parallel in the bow. I had co-pilot installed a year ago so can be operated by fab or pedal.

Boat is also wired for legal lights and has a bilage pump. Its also currently wired for a helix 5 Humminbird Mount and ducer. I also have a in hull Vexilar ducer mounted and a Vexilar head and power mount. I will include the Helix 5 which also has the ice pack for an additional 200 dollars.

Also included is spare tire, fire extinguisher, air horn, trolling and starting batteries and rod holders. It also has a cheaper fabric storage tarp and metal braces to keep it from sagging.

Boat does not leak.

Reason Im selling is I just dont use it and its too perfect of a little river boat to not get used. Please no low ball offers. This is a good value with the 4 stroke motor.

Please call or text to set up viewing. May be willing to deliver. Thanks for looking.
Fisherman25  (2)
Individual

Similar Classifieds

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter