Price: Login to Buy
Condition: Very Good
Buy now: I PAY $100 TO FISH ($150 for 2)YOU CAPTAIN/FISH/I HELP CLEAN
Asking Price

$100.00 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By posting this form, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Make Offer for: I PAY $100 TO FISH ($150 for 2)YOU CAPTAIN/FISH/I HELP CLEAN
Your Offer
 USD

Remarks (Optional)

By making an offer to this item, you agree that:
Your Contact Information

This helps the seller determine the total cost of any additional charges (if any).

Full Name

Contact Phone

Photo Gallery

Classified Details
PARTIALLY DISABLED guy PAYS $100 TO FISH OR $150 FOR 2 -YOU CAPTAIN AND YOU CAN FISH ALSO, AND YOU CAN KEEP ALL THE FISH, I WILL PAY $100 FOR GAS,BAIT, BOAT, EXPERIENCED IN MIDDLE OR SOUTHERN ND, JUST FOR ME AND IF MY HEALTHY BROTHER CAN COME $150 FOR BOTH OF US, WE HAPPY TO HELP WITH EVERYTHING AND EXPERIENCED, DONT NEED ANY HAND HOLDING OR ANYTHING WILL EVEN CLEAN THE FISH FOR YOU AND WASH THE BOAT WHEN DONE, I DONT OWN A BOAT SO HAPPY TO PAY AND HAVE FUN, NOT BIG DRINKERS/NO DRUGS, BOTH IN MID 50S, NICE PEOPLE thanks for your kindness and consideration, please only experienced fishermen with nice boat OVER 16 feet respond, thanks AND FROM PHOTO YOU CAN TELL I AM EXPERIENCED
$100+-I-PAY-TO-GO-FISHING  (1)
Individual

Similar Classifieds

About Nodak Angler

NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

Business & Contact

Follow us on

Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube