Tigerking!

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
TigerKing_Joe-Exotic-2.jpg

This show is an absolute must watch on Netflix. I cannot put into words at how fucked up and crazy the people on this show are. Every single one of them, but especially Joe Exotic, the magician, meth head, tiger tamer, country singer, gay polygamist, anti-government, gun toting, animal activist nut job that also ran for president and governor. So many questions from watching and not even done yet. Did that crazy bitch really kill her husband and/or feed him to tigers? How much meth does a person have to consume to get meth mouth that bad? What goes through someones mind that they want to own one let alone 200+ tigers? Who here has all of Joe Exotics country albums lol? What would Joe Exotics response to COVID-19 be if he was elected president? Who has eaten the pizza from Joe's zoo? Too many more questions to list hahahaha. Watch it, you won’t be disappointed. ;:;rofl:eek::confused:;:;popcorn

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
You literally can't make the thing up. I thought I must have accidentally consumed hallucinogenic mushrooms when I was watching it. It wasn't something I would have watched. I may have even quit 20 minutes in, but my wife was watching it and after 2 episodes I was stuck.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why does this pic remind me of SNL's "Tight Pants" skit???

3geese4me

Honored Member
My wife and I watch an episode a night. We're 4 episodes in. Joe is probably the most flamboyant psychopath I have ever seen in my life. Carole is probably the most professional psycho, also. It's a must watch just for the WTF moments.

fly2cast

Founding Member
Founding Member
I started watching but I couldn't get past their ugly mullets and disgusting lifestyle so i quit watching. Anybody that owns exotic animals or snakes are weird. I've yet to be proven wrong.

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't watch much tv, but since we are not going anywhere and I'm dragging out the honey-do list, I started searching for something to watch on Netflix, at least twice I thought about watching that show...now I'm gonna have to...

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I started episode one the other night, and then my daughters came in the room, and for the language alone, I turned it off.

I will watch though, after they're all in bed.

In the first few minutes, I saw the snow leopard in the cage in the back of the guys van, in FL summer heat, and I thought "what a miserable life". Then I felt bad for the cat.

eseamands

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm with Ahab. My wife likes Podcasts and listened to an episode that put the whole crazy situation into a condensed Podcast episode. When it came out on Netflix, I was busy doing other things and only caught a bit here and there. I finally sat down and watched one of the last episodes and thought---- no way, these guys are nuts. Then we started it over and I'm guiltily hooked!

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
When you're finished watching this one watch "Don't F#ck with Cats" it's just as crazy.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
We got through two episodes last night. Crazy is an understatement. And it's pretty much to a T! They interview several "big cat people" and each one is just as crazy as the next. Doc with his polygamist "interns" and cultist lifestyle. The PETA bitch and her free slave labor system (er, volunteers). Joe Exotic and, well, everything mentioned above. The former coke dealer in Florida. The weirdo redneck in Ohio.

Shaq even bought tigers from Joe Exotic!

The fact they pasically "puppy mill" tigers so visitors can get pix with cubs and play with them. And there are multiple, multiple litters a year but they don't sell that many. So...where do they go?? S.S.S. possibly?

Part of me wants to stop watching it. But I'm not sure I can...

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife and I binge watched the whole thing yesterday. I can't believe how new characters just keep coming and adding to the chaotic circus. Literally, an author, movie producer, actor, genius of creative minds whatever....cannot write/make this sh!t up! It just doesn't seem real. But it is. It makes me want to carry my side arm more often realizing there are millions of people like this everywhere. Nuts. Must watch.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Started episode 3. Weird mo-fo's, I tell ya. Gentlemen, this is what our country is coming to. I continue to lose faith in America as they copulate and add to the quagmire of poo.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife and I watched the series in 2 nights. Its a must watch in my book. Crazy is an understatement.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's an author, Carl Hiassen, who writes novels with a twisted sense of humor. He's based in Florida, and spends a lot of effort and time telling the rest of the country/world about the lunatics that call that state home. He's written some great stories, some of which have been made into mainstream movies, including Strip Tease.

If you're looking for a book to read, that'll actually - truly make you put it down and laugh out loud, you could do worse than his stuff.

My personal favorite is Lucky You. If you like Hooters, and the lottery, and hapless idiots, this book is for you. I'm actually re-reading it for the third time.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I watched the whole series last night. Everything was recorded. How come there is no recordings of Joe paying a guy 3000.00 to kill the lady. Its all hear say.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I thought this was some sort of stupid Joe Dirt knockoff series until i watched the preview last night... Now i can't wait to see it just out of how crazy it looked.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75