Possible N.D.A. hacker?

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else getting odd,threating emails? somehow someone found out my password on N.D.A and has accessed my email...old password I only used on this site so curious if anyone else has this issue.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
"someone hacked my account and did a bunch of dumb stuff while i was drunk on saturday night". ok toby... ;)

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
kentucky,so true but mine passed away years ago,maybe she's making a come back pissed I'm on the prowl?

local police said its a scam running rampit nation wide,most I.T. addresses are fron thialand and pakistan.just block email.

dschaible

Established Member
I had similar emails, if you sign up for credit karma https://www.creditkarma.com/id-monitoring/breaches they have a list of data breaches that effect your data and can give you more information when your password was saved in plain text in someones database and dumped to a list for the Internets entertainment purposes. Depending on what site was compromised the data breach was likely not limited to just your email/password. Change passwords, freeze credit and add identity monitoring. Probably nothing to really worry about though.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got some great info and just sent a bunch of money in return for 5 brides of various descent(we got married on-line and they are flying here shortly) some Turkish Lira, and a boatload of Iraqi Dinar. As soon as they reprice the Dinar I will be a gazzillionaire.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
password is not a very good password just ask your liberal constituents of the democratic party ;:;rofl

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
That isn't a problem so far.

They say they are coming, but just keep running into snags and need more money.

I see no problem with this. Things happen. You know how it is. Need a snack at the airport? The bus was late, so she (they) had to call a cab? Problems at immigrations, and they need a couple hondo?

This all adds up. I would just pay the little add-ons. Think of the fun you could have with 6 women pulling you 6 different directions, the rest of your life.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ahad..playing on the dating sites are ya??? As always, some wacky hacker posing as a super model from foreign country, they pour their heart out in emails professing how madly in love they are with you, ask for money to get out of country to be with you, still telling how much they can't wait to be in your arms, but wait.....they keep running into snags..need money for passport etc, car broke down going to airport, but need more money....email after email....always something, why they can't get out of the country.....had one of those emails myself....just played them out.......finally they give up after so many emails....lol

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a guy who actually sent them a bunch of $$$, thought we was actually married by a proxy wedding. SMH. Ended up losing his job over spending too much time on internet during business hours over it.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still here, funny thing is they hired him back as a teacher late last year, he went from the big boss to now a co-worker. Now he has a real one out of the cities. She actually meets up with him. I think she's a stripper, or a pro.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74