Okuma or Fenwick Crankbait rods?

JJeff

Guys, need your help. I'm thinking of improving my skills with crankbait bass fishing. Need to know your thoughts on what rod to buy. I saw a Kevin VanDan video where he's using his tour series rod (fiberglass and graphite blend) He describes all the pros and cons. So, I thought about buying a new one for me. Are here any of Fenwick Elite Bass Casting, Okuma Scott Martin Tournament Concept rod owners. Actually I saw all of them on one review site. Just need a professional opinion which one from above is better

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lewes. Buy a rod that the master crankbait king. David fritts uses. Fritts blitz. Just kidding. Every rod company makes some type of cb rod. If your trying to pitch these ultra light wannebe bass but used for walleye cranks use a spinning rod. I hate spinning rods but they work better on light lures. If your kitchen a regular cb like kvd or fritts I bet u have a million rods to try and u don't have to break the bank.

- - - Updated - - -

Kitchen vs pitchen

JJeff

Lewes. Buy a rod that the master crankbait king. David fritts uses. Fritts blitz. Just kidding. Every rod company makes some type of cb rod. If your trying to pitch these ultra light wannebe bass but used for walleye cranks use a spinning rod. I hate spinning rods but they work better on light lures. If your kitchen a regular cb like kvd or fritts I bet u have a million rods to try and u don't have to break the bank.

- - - Updated - - -

Kitchen vs pitchen
One guy offered me a G Loomis (he's got a couple of 843's and 845). And also offering me a GLX with a solid discount, still much more expensive than all of these mentioned above. The problem is that I was choosing Okuma/Fenwick because reviews are good, but they seem to be biased sometimes.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75